Ness specialized in catering to the unique needs of Homeland Security and Defense Organizations. Our expertise in developing cutting-edge solutions makes Ness one-stop-shop for products, systems and professional services.
Over the last decade, homeland security and defense market have experienced significant growth. Homeland security and defense organizations are required to meet challenges with regards to homeland security, emergency preparedness, law enforcement, and Counter-terrorism. The new threats on homeland security indeed reduced the demand for traditional weapons, such as tanks, but on the other hand, there is an increasing demand for advanced defense measures based on advanced and intelligence-oriented technologies such as monitoring and control systems. As a result, more and more resources are allocated nowadays to developing new technologies, upgraded intelligence capabilities and operational capabilities, all for the purpose of creating more efficient security and defense infrastructures. Unlike the homeland industry, comprised of a wide variety of challenges and requirement, the defense industry is focused on three main fields: strategic, operative and tactic.
Ness provides advanced development capabilities and high expertise in testing and quality assurance for operational systems. The systems for which Ness provides its services are deployed and used by army forces, security agencies and suppliers of defense and security solutions.
In additional, Ness provides solutions and tools that comply with the Communication and IT Management requirements for both civil and secured facilities. Ness owns a wide portfolio of tools and solutions that are designed to cater to the specific requirements of each client while leveraging Ness’ vast knowledge in IT and Communication technologies, its operational expertise, its civil and military applications for civil and military organizations along with flawless execution.
Ness provides a variety of field-tested dynamic applications that can be customized for the client’s requirements in the following fields:
- Facility Management
- Recording and Debriefing Systems
- Trainers and Simulators
- Geographic Information Systems and Mapping Engines (GIS)
Ness owns additional expertise which it provides to the entire defense and security organizations and entities in Israel, upon their request:
- Experts in domains such as human resources, logistics, budget management with specific knowledge and experience related to the Homeland security and Defense Sector
- UX/UI experts for the needs analysis, specification, and design of military and operational systems
- RT engineers and developers
- SAP experts for the Homeland security and Defense Sector
- Consultants and experts holding a top secret security clearance
- Testing and quality assurance of real-time operational systems
- Development of advanced BI systems for Intelligence needs and Emergency Situations Management
- Developing Warfare Systems, Distribution Systems and Systems for managing military and defense/security processes
- Developing support systems for human resources management, training monitoring and the like