Ness Israel's activities with Microsoft specialize in performing projects and providing professional services with advanced Microsoft technologies. Ness's activity is performed while making sure to optimize processes, use tools and methodologies that guarantee full effectiveness in performing the various activities.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner in various areas, Ness developed a variety of unique Microsoft platforms-based services and solutions that provide the client with added value and advanced business and technological capabilities. The close cooperation, in addition to Ness's specialty in working with Microsoft solutions, enable smooth embedding of comprehensive end-to-end solutions and addressing all of the client's needs: counseling and accompaniment, marketing licensing, implementation and development solutions, project management, training and assimilation.
.Net Based Systems
• Ness Technologies has practical experience in planning, designing and developing advanced solutions in various Microsoft technologies in the fields of Mobile, Smart Client and Web, such as:
• Organizational information systems
• Systems integration solutions (Integrated e-Business), including electronic businesses, commerce websites, internet applications, and Workflow systems, all Microsoft BizTalk Server-based
• Packaged software solutions and Microsoft technology based products for the ISVs area
• Advanced user interface design, emphasizing principles of graphic design and a rich user experience.
• Web 2.0 - embedding a solution conception while utilizing the SharePoint suite's advanced capabilities
• Unique specialty in converting old organizational systems (modernization) to .NET technology, and in upgrading from previous versions while using tools and infrastructures to speed the process.
With decades of experience managing complex projects and characterizing and planning computerization and control infrastructures through Microsoft technologies, Ness provides its clients with expert services from end to end. Ness's solutions result in substantial resources and costs savings, while maintaining uniform software and hardware configuration. Areas of activity include:
• Control and command using the System Center suite
• E-mail systems migration into the Office 365 environment
• Hyper-V infrastructure virtualization
• Infrastructure projects in the Windows Server environment
• Windows – Next Generation Desktop infrastructure projects
• MSSQL 2012 based BI projects
• A SharePoint based Yahalom reports portal
BI & Big Data
For over 15 years, Ness-Gilon's BI solutions for the Microsoft environment have allowed business managers in organizations to improve and speed decision making processes along, based on business information analysis according to the Self Service BI method. In recent years, big data solutions that feature built-in predictive analysis capabilities in the standard Excel interface and the ability to process large amounts of data with no need to prepare cubes in advance but rather through the use of parallel data warehouse (PDW) were added. Ness-Gilon has a proven methodology that applies to the application's entire life cycle from the architecture planning stage to implementation to support for the solution based on the organization's tools and interfaces, to leverage the investment in the information systems.
SharePoint Based Systems and Portals
SharePoint based System development is a strategic area for Ness Israel. Over the years, the division accumulated experience with architecture, design and development for such systems, while closely cooperating with Microsoft Israel.
The division is very experienced in establishing various kinds of solutions in the SharePoint world:
• Organizational portals
• Information management systems
• Organizational search systems, including connection t the Back Office and Legacy system
• Organizational documents and forms management
• Duet - a platform for transferring the information in SAP based organizations for the SharePoint systems
Office and Windows Training and Assimilation
As gold partners of the global Microsoft Company, the training division and the Ness College cooperate in development and training in Israel, providing a high professional level, technological innovation and service for Microsoft's clients in Israel.
The assimilation of Office systems is a challenge for almost any organization. This is a work environment with a new work interface, and the challenge is to introduce the system as an accessible, friendly, professional work tool. Ness has been successful in performing this type of assimilation projects in many organizations and compaies of all sectors.
To assimilate the system in the most optimal way while adjusting to the organization's constraints, Ness offers a dynamic learning model that provides the optimal flexibility, with a mix of 4 components: independent learning, assisted learning, guided learning and supporting learning.
NessPRO - A Microsoft Licensing Vendor - LAR
Ness Technologies deals with distributing software licenses for the world's largest manufacturers, specializing among other things in selling Microsoft software licenses. Distribution is performed through the NessPRO Company - Ness Technologies' products group. Since 2004, Ness has been one of the three Israeli companies Microsoft authorized to distribute licensing solutions for its products in the institutional market, and it qualified it as a gold partner.
The Ness Company hires Microsoft-certified Professionals, specializing in providing counseling and licensing management services to organizations, assimilating Microsoft products, and in technological guidance on the field. The company's main added value is the ability to combine software licensing, guidance and integration - all under the same roof.
V-Ness - Quality Assurance and Tests
Ness Technologies is Microsoft's senior business partner in implementing and embedding Microsoft tools-based automatic tests. Ness is currently one of the leading companies, in Israel and in the world, in the field of automatic test development, thanks to Ness's innovation and its experience in developing automation for projects in various content worlds and in a wide variety of operation systems.
Ness's Specialties in the Field Include, Among Other Things:
• Automated management of the various activities within the application lifecycle management - ALM
• Assimilating and using the Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Visual SourceSafe (VSS) configuration management
• Automatic test development in Coded UI
• Managing and running tests in the Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
The Ness College specializes in technological managerial training in the world of information Systems and hi-tech, and it's one of Israel's leading training vendors. The College has been around for over a decade and is one of the first leading colleges for professional training in using Microsoft tools. The Ness College, as a business partner of the Microsft Company, meets the highest standards of service, professionalism and implemented innovation, and unique learning experience. It also serves as a qualified testing center for Microsoft degrees.
The College's headquarter is in Tel Aviv, and it has 6 branches across the country, with dozens of classes and the most advanced currently available learning infrastructure facilities. In addition, the College operates an extensive placement system that makes sure course graduates will be placed in key positions in our company.
For more information - Info@Ness-tech.co.il