Ness provides a variety of services to the public sector, intended to help public and government bodies in utilizing the variety of technological innovations and optimize the services they provide to the public.
Ness has substantial experience in managing complex, risk-skewed and regulation-skewed projects in the public sector that combine a variety of advances technologies and infrastructures.
Government bodies and public organizations are now required to provide many services to the citizen while enhancing their traditional infrastructures and systems, and at the same time, dealing with high technological requirements. System assimilation and technological upgrades in the public sector demand substantial resources and rigorous planning, while meeting regulatory requirements and quality standards.
Hence, more and more government bodies and public organizations use Ness's expertise to help them provide quick and efficient citizen services.
Ness's Activity in the Public Sector
Ness provides a variety of services to the public sector, intended to help public and government bodies utilize the technological innovations and optimize the services they provide to the citizen.
• Billing and collection systems
• Document management systems
• Solutions for the internet world (inter-organizational and extra-organizational portals)
• Systems to collect and report data
• Medical information systems
• Office of the CFO management systems
• Risk management (GRC)
• Border control
• Air control
• Automatic systems to collect toll road fees
• Geographical information systems for reasearch and mapping
• Training and assimilation services
• Application development and CRM and ERP systems assimilation
• Outsourcing services for the IT units
• Establishing, managing and operating support and service centers
• Strategic counseling
• Designated systems development
For more information – contact Info@Ness-tech.co.il